October 8, 2007

Photos of Sevilla






Photos are:

1. A wall at the museum in the bull fighting arena, Plaza del Torros, in Sevilla. Yes, bullfighting is a standard sport here and you see fights on TV just like basketball or football. I watched a fight last week where the matador was wearing a pink and yellow leotard-tight costume. I guess if you're fighting a huge live bull, you can wear whatever you want and still be the manliest man around.

2. A flamenco show. I love the power and passion in the music.

3. An ancient roman arena near Sevilla.

4. The inside of the Alcazar in Sevilla.

5. The gardens in the Alcazar in Sevilla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo absolutely jealous. I think I might possibly be in Sevilla at Christmas time! You know the picture you have up of the flamenco show..... I know where that is and I've seen 2 shows there! Coincidence? I think NOT! Love you and miss you kid!

Ellen